6.25% Austria Protect Reverse Convertible Bond – subscribe until Nov 8, 201711.10.2017 08:40
2 year term, fixed annual interest rate of 6.25% and a barrier being set at 55% of each share
The 6.25% Austria Protect Reverse Convertible Bond combines two fixed interest payments of 6.25% with a partial safety mechanism for the invested capital down to the barrier the barrier of 55%. The interest amount is paid out annually, regardless of the performance of the three underlying shares (Erste Group Bank AG, OMV AG und voestalpine AG)).
The share basket of the Protect Reverse Convertible Bond consists of three blue chips of the Austrian economy:
- The Erste Group Bank AG is one of the biggest banking groups in Austria. The universal bank with focus on servicing private clients is mainly active in Central- and Eastern Europe.
- OMV AG is an international, integrated oil and gas company. The group‘s core business comprises upstreaming and downstreaming activities with a focus in CEE.
- The international group voestalpine AG is a steel-based technology and industrial commodities company headquartered in Linz. The steel group produces and processes high-quality steel products and thereby puts a focus on innovation.
The certificate is redeemed at 100% of the nominal value at the maturity date (November 2019), provided that the daily closing price of each of the three underlying shares always quotes above the respective barrier of 55% during the observation period (daily observation).
In case one of the barriers is touched or undercut by the daily closing price of at least one of the underlying shares and at least one of these shares closes below its strike at the final valuation date, the predefined amount of the worst performing share is delivered (percentage performance from the starting value to the closing price at the final valuation date).
- ISIN: AT0000A1YEN3
- Subscription: Oct 11 - Nov 8, 2017
- Initial valuation date: Nov 9, 2017
- Observation period: Nov 10, 2017 - Nov 6, 2019
- Term: 2 years (maturity date: Nov 12, 2019)
- Listing: Vienna, Frankfurt, Stuttgart
The issue price amounts to 100% (nominal value EUR 1,000) + up to 1.5% issue surcharge within the subscription period.
For any additional information you may require do not hesitate to contact us on +43151520484.
The Structured Products Team of Raiffeisen Centrobank
The product described herein is subject to and governed by the Base Prospectus (including all supplements and amendments thereto) approved by the Austrian Financial Market Authority. The Base Prospectus is deposited at Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG, published on www.rcb.at/SecuritiesProspectus and contains the risks and Terms and Conditions of the product.
Raiffeisen Centrobank AG is subject to supervision by the FMA and the Oesterreichische Nationalbank as well as the ECB, the latter within the Single Supervisory Mechanism (Council Regulation (EU) No 1024/2013).