Vienna - Raiffeisen Centrobank (RCB) has maintained its position as the best cross sell partner of Tatra banka. For the sixth time and for the third consecutive year, RCB was acknowledged as “Private banking Cross Sell Partner” by Tatra banka. RCB has distinguished itself among Tatra banka’s cooperation partners by the success rate and performance of its bespoke products, but also through its commitment to improving Slovakian investors’ knowledge of certificates.
Highlights of RCB’s Products at Tatra banka Private Banking
- 100% success rate of Tatra banka tailor-made products and no barrier event ever since (not even during the market slump in March 2020)
- Average p.a. performance of 5.63% of all redeemed tailor-made bonus certificates in EUR
- Average p.a. performance of 6.66% of all redeemed tailor-made express certificates in EUR
- Constant product innovations, such as step-down express certificates or deep bonus certificates
- Tatra banka tailor-made products constantly outperforming underlying markets
For any additional information you may require do not hesitate to contact us on +43 1 515 20-484.
The Team Structured Products of Raiffeisen Centrobank
About Raiffeisen Centrobank AG
Raiffeisen Centrobank AG (Raiffeisen Centrobank or RCB) is the competence center for derivatives and trading with strong focus on Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. The bank is known as pioneer and market leader in the field of structured products and is the largest domestic Specialist and Market Maker at the Vienna Stock Exchange. RCB is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International AG.