8% Aviation Protect Reverse Convertible Bond – subscribe until Feb 28, 201801.02.2018 08:00
Fixed interest rate of 8%, term of 2 years and a barrier at 59% of each share
The 8% Aviation Protect Reverse Convertible Bond combines a fixed interest rate of 8% with a partial safety mechanism for the invested capital down to the barrier of 59 %. The interest amount is paid out annually, regardless of the performance of the two underlying shares. The share basket comprises the two aviation blue chips Airbus SE and Lufthansa AG:
- The company Airbus SE is the biggest European aviation company and the second largest worldwide. The aircraft manufacturer operates over 70 R&D and production sites mainly in Germany and France. The Airbus SE share is a component of the European benchmark index EURO STOXX 50®.
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG is considered the largest European airline company in terms of annual passenger traffic. In German-speaking countries it is mainly known for its airlines Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines and SWISS. The Cologne-based company is a member of the German benchmark index DAX®.
Redemption at the end of the term:
The certificate is redeemed at 100% of the nominal value at the maturity date (March 2020), provided that the closing prices of each of the two underlying shares always quotes above the respective barrier of 59% during the observation period (daily observation).
In case the barrier is touched or undercut by at least one of the underlying shares and at least one of the two shares quotes below its strike (= closing price of the respective share at the initial valuation date) at the end of the term physical delivery of the shares is effected. This means the predefined amount of the worst performing share is delivered (percentage performance from the starting value to the closing price at the final valuation date).
- ISIN: AT0000A1ZHH5
- Subscription: Feb 1 – Feb 28, 2018
- Initial valuation date: Mar 1, 2018
- Term: 2 years (maturity date: Mar 3, 2020)
- Listing: Vienna, Frankfurt, Stuttgart
The issue price amounts to 100 % (nominal value EUR 1,000) within the subscription period. Further information as well as the Key Information Document please refer to the product page.
For any additional information you may require do not hesitate to contact us on +43151520484.
The Structured Products Team of Raiffeisen Centrobank
The product described herein is subject to and governed by the Base Prospectus (including all supplements and amendments thereto) approved by the Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA). The Base Prospectus has been deposited at the Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG, published at www.rcb.at/en/securitiesprospectus and contains the risks and terms and conditions of the product.
Additional information may also be obtained from the key information document of the product published at www.rcb.at. Raiffeisen Centrobank AG is subject to supervision by the FMA and the Austrian National Bank as well as the European Central Bank within the Single Supervisory Mechanism (Council Regulation (EU) No 1024/2013).