5.5% Germany Protect Reverse Convertible Bond – available on secondary market06.12.2017 08:50
2 year term, fixed annual interest rate of 5.5% and a barrier set at 59% of each share
The 5.5% Deutschland Protect Reverse Convertible Bond combines two fixed interest payments of 5.5% with a partial safety mechanism for the invested capital down to the barrier of 59%. The interest amount is paid out annually, regardless of the performance of the three underlying shares (BASF SE, Daimler AG und Fresenius SE).
The underlying share basket of the Protect Reverse Convertible Bond consists of three blue chips of the German economy:
- The well-established company BASF SE is a global leader in the fields of chemistry, specialty chemicals and synthetic materials.
- The Daimler AG is one of the biggest manufacturers of premium vehicles and the largest globally operating producer of utility cars.
- The pharmaceutical company Fresenius SE is one of the leading health care companies on a global scale, focusing on dialysis products and services.
At the maturity date (December 2019) the certificate is redeemed at 100% of the nominal value, provided that the daily closing price of each of the three underlying shares always quotes above the respective barrier of 59% during the observation period (daily observation).
In case one of the barriers is touched or undercut by the daily closing price of at least one of the underlying shares and at least one of these shares closes below its strike at the final valuation date, the predefined amount of the worst performing share is delivered (percentage performance from the starting value to the closing price at the final valuation date).
- ISIN: AT0000A1YQZ1
- Initial valuation date: Dec 5, 2017
- Observation period: Dec 6, 2017 - Dec 3, 2019
- Term: 2 years (maturity date: Dec 6, 2019)
- Listing: Vienna, Frankfurt, Stuttgart
For any additional information you may require do not hesitate to contact us on +43151520484.
The Team Structured Products of Raiffeisen Centrobank
The product described herein is subject to and governed by the Base Prospectus (including all supplements and amendments thereto) approved by the Austrian Financial Market Authority. The Base Prospectus is deposited at Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG, published on www.rcb.at/SecuritiesProspectus and contains the risks and Terms and Conditions of the product.
Raiffeisen Centrobank AG is subject to supervision by the FMA and the Oesterreichische Nationalbank as well as the ECB, the latter within the Single Supervisory Mechanism (Council Regulation (EU) No 1024/2013).