5.5% Europe Protect Reverse Convertible Bond – subscribe until March 29, 201802.03.2018 08:30
2 year term, fixed annual interest rate of 5.5% and a barrier being set at 59% of each share
The 5.5% Europe Protect Reverse Convertible Bond combines two fixed interest payments of 5.5% with a partial safety mechanism for the invested capital down to the barrier the barrier of 59%. The interest amount is paid out annually, regardless of the performance of the three underlying shares (Anheuser Busch InBev NV, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE and Unilever NV).
The share basket of the Protect Reverse Convertible Bond consists of the three blue chips with the highest market capitalization in the Eurozone:
- Anheuser Busch InBev NV: The company represents the world’s largest brewery group, operating well-known beer brands such as Budweiser, Corona, Stella Artois, Beck's and Franziskaner.
- LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE: The company headquartered in Paris is global leader in the industry of luxury brands. The brand portfolio of the group includes names such as Louis Vuitton, Moët und Hennessy, Dom Pérignon, Givenchy and Marc Jacobs.
- Unilever NV: The British-Dutch umbrella group counts among the largest producers of consumer goods in the world. The company’s core business areas lie in food, cosmetics, personal care products and household products.
The certificate is redeemed at 100% of the nominal value at the maturity date (April 2020), provided that the daily closing price of each of the three underlying shares always quotes above the respective barrier of 59% during the observation period (daily observation).
In case one of the barriers is touched or undercut by the daily closing price of at least one of the underlying shares and at least one of these shares closes below its strike at the final valuation date, the predefined amount of the worst performing share is delivered (percentage performance from the starting value to the closing price at the final valuation date).
- ISIN: AT0000A204A0
- Subscription: Mar 2 - Mar 29, 2018
- Initial valuation date: Apr 3, 2018
- Observation period: Apr 4, 2018 - Apr 1, 2020
- Term: 2 years (maturity date: Apr 6, 2020)
- Listing: Vienna, Frankfurt, Stuttgart
The issue price amounts to 100 % (nominal value EUR 1,000) within the subscription period. Further information as well as the Key Information Document please find on Product Page.
For any additional information you may require do not hesitate to contact us on +43151520484.
The Structured Products Team of Raiffeisen Centrobank
The product described herein is subject to and governed by the Base Prospectus (including all supplements and amendments thereto) approved by the Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA). The Base Prospectus has been deposited at the Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG, published at www.rcb.at/en/securitiesprospectus and contains the risks and terms and conditions of the product.
Additional information may also be obtained from the key information document of the product published at www.rcb.at. Raiffeisen Centrobank AG is subject to supervision by the FMA and the Austrian National Bank as well as the European Central Bank within the Single Supervisory Mechanism (Council Regulation (EU) No 1024/2013).