5% Europe Protect Reverse Convertible Bond – subscribe until Sep 7, 201710.08.2017 09:00
2 year term, fixed annual interest rate of 5% and a barrier being set at 55% of each share
The 5% Europe Protect Reverse Convertible Bond combines two fixed interest payments of 5% with a partial safety mechanism for the invested capital down to the barrier the barrier of 55%. The interest amount is paid out annually, regardless of the performance of the three underlying shares (Anheuser Busch InBev N.V., Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A., Koninklijke Philips N.V.).
The share basket of the Protect Reverse Convertible Bond consists of three blue chips of the European economy:
- The multinational group Anheuser Busch InBev N.V. is the world‘s largest beer brewing company. The group is knowm for numerous international brands such as Budweiser (American Lager), Corona, Stella Artois, Beck‘s and Franziskaner.
- The Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. is the biggest Italian insurance company. The group headquatered in Triest focuses on core markets all around the world. Altogether it operates in more than 60 countries.
- The Dutch group Koninklijke Philips N.V. counts among the leading technology providers in the health care sector. The company covers all stages of the health care cycle: prevention, diagnostics, therapy and care.
The certificate is redeemed at 100% of the nominal value at the maturity date (September 2019), provided that the daily closing price of each of the three underlying shares always quotes above the respective barrier of 55% during the observation period (daily observation).
In case one of the barriers is touched or undercut by the daily closing price of at least one of the underlying shares and at least one of these shares closes below its strike at the final valuation date, the predefined amount of the worst performing share is delivered (percentage performance from the starting value to the closing price at the final valuation date).
- ISIN: AT0000A1XAV6
- Subscription: Aug 10 – Sep 7
- Initial valuation date: Sep 8, 2017
- Observation period: Sep 11, 2017 – Sep 9, 2019
- Term: 2 years (maturity date: Sep 12, 2019)
- Public offer in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia
- Listing: Vienna, Frankfurt, Stuttgart
The issue price amounts to 100% (nominal value EUR 1,000) + up to 1.5% issue surcharge within the subscription period.
For any additional information you may require do not hesitate to contact us on +43151520484.
The Team Structured Products of Raiffeisen Centrobank
The product described herein is subject to and governed by the Base Prospectus (including all supplements and amendments thereto) approved by the Austrian Financial Market Authority. The Base Prospectus is deposited at Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG, published on www.rcb.at/SecuritiesProspectus and contains the risks and Terms and Conditions of the product.
Raiffeisen Centrobank AG is subject to supervision by the FMA and the Oesterreichische Nationalbank as well as the ECB, the latter within the Single Supervisory Mechanism (Council Regulation (EU) No 1024/2013).