10% Germany Protect Reverse Convertible Bond – subscribe until May 8, 201810.04.2018 08:30
2 year term, fixed annual interest rate of 10% and a barrier being set at 59% of each share
The 10% Germany Protect Reverse Convertible Bond combines two fixed interest payments of 10% with a partial safety mechanism for the invested capital down to the barrier the barrier of 59%. The interest amount is paid out annually, regardless of the performance of the three underlying shares (Commerzbank AG, RWE AG and Volkswagen AG preference shares).
The share basket of the Protect Reverse Convertible Bond consists of three German blue chips:
- The German Commerzbank AG is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main. It‘s a leading international commercial bank with core markets in Germany and Poland.
- The German RWE AG produces, distributes and trades electricity to municipal, industrial, commercial and private customers. The energy supplier processes natural gas and oil, extracts coal and provides drinking water.
- The German Volkswagen AG is engaged in developing and manufacturing passenger cars for its brands Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Seat, Skoda und VW as well as commercial vehicles for Scania and MAN.
The certificate is redeemed at 100% of the nominal value at the maturity date (May 2020), provided that the daily closing price of each of the three underlying shares always quotes above the respective barrier of 59% during the observation period (daily observation).
If one of the barriers is touched or undercut by the daily closing price of at least one of the underlying shares and at least one of these shares closes below its strike at the final valuation date, the predefined amount of the worst performing share is delivered (percentage performance from the starting value to the closing price at the final valuation date).
- ISIN: AT0000A20DX9
- Subscription: April 10 – May 8, 2018
- Initial valuation date: May 9, 2018
- Observation period: May 11, 2018 – May 6, 2020
- Term: 2 years (maturity date: May 11, 2020)
- Listing: Vienna, Frankfurt, Stuttgart
The issue price amounts to 100 % (nominal value EUR 1,000) within the subscription period. Further information as well as the Key Information Document please find on Product Page.
For any additional information you may require do not hesitate to contact us on +43151520484.
The Structured Products Team of Raiffeisen Centrobank
The product described herein is subject to and governed by the Base Prospectus (including all supplements and amendments thereto) approved by the Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA). The Base Prospectus has been deposited at the Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG, published at www.rcb.at/en/securitiesprospectus and contains the risks and terms and conditions of the product.
Additional information may also be obtained from the key information document of the product published at www.rcb.at. Raiffeisen Centrobank AG is subject to supervision by the FMA and the Austrian National Bank as well as the European Central Bank within the Single Supervisory Mechanism (Council Regulation (EU) No 1024/2013).