Vienna/Tále – Raiffeisen Centrobank (RCB) has maintained its position as best cross sell partner of Tatra banka. For the fifth time and for the second consecutive year, RCB was acknowledged as “Private banking Cross Sell Partner” by Tatra banka during an awards ceremony held on January 27, 2020 in Tále, Slovakia. RCB has distinguished itself among Tatra banka cooperation partners owing to the success rate and performance of its bespoke products, but also through its commitment to improving Slovakian investors’ knowledge of certificates.
Commenting on the significance of the award, RCB Member of the Board Heike Arbter said: “We are particularly pleased to receive this award because it acknowledges our successful partnership with Tatra banka. The award underlines RCB’s efforts and engagement to consistently bring the best products to private and institutional investors in the bank’s core markets of Central and Eastern Europe.”
Receiving the prize at the awards ceremony hosted by Tatra banka were Thomas Stagl (Head of Sales CEE, Raiffeisen Centrobank AG) and Michal Polin (Chairman of the Management Board, Raiffeisen Centrobank AG Slovak Branch) from the RCB Sales Structured Products CEE team. The award was presented by Mr. Marek Neckár (Head of Private banking of Tatra banka).
Highlights of RCB’s Products at Tatra banka Private Banking 2019
- 100% success rate of Tatra banka tailor-made products and no barrier event ever since
- Average p.a. performance of 5.83% of all redeemed tailor-made bonus certificates in EUR
- Average p.a. performance of 6.66% of all redeemed tailor-made express certificates in EUR
- Average performance of 13.2% of all existing tailor-made certificates in 2019
- Best performing product category of the year 2019: Express certificates in USD (Ø 35.7%)
- Tatra banka tailor-made products constantly outperforming underlying markets.
For further information please contact:
T: +43 (0) 1 51520-276
About Raiffeisen Centrobank AG
Raiffeisen Centrobank AG (RCB) is the competence center for equities and derivatives in Austria with a strong regional focus on Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider of certificates, the bank offers currently around 6,000 products for each market phase and investment horizon. The coverage universe of RCB company research comprises about 125 Austrian and international titles. Raiffeisen Centrobank AG is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International AG.