The Austria/Germany Bond PLUS 4 Guarantee Certificate of Raiffeisen Centrobank enables investors to generate an overall yield of 45 %, provided that each of the four blue chips quotes above the 55 % barrier during the observation period. In case the barrier is touched or undercut by solely one of the four underlyings, a total yield of 10 % is paid out at the maturity date, in addition to the nominal value. At the end of the term one of the three scenarios will occur:
- SCENARIO 1: 45 % yield + 100 % nominal value. Provided that each share quotes above the barrier during the observation period, 145 % nominal value are paid out at the end of the term.
- SCENARIO 2: 5 % yield + 100 % nominal value. If solely one of the four underlying shares touches or undercuts the barrier once or even several times during the observation period, 105 % nominal value are paid out at the end of the term.
- SCENARIO 3: 100 % nominal value (capital guarantee). In case more than one share touches or drops below the barrier during the observation period 100 % nominal value are paid out at the end of the term.
This means: in order to generate the maximum yield of 45 % at the end of the term, the price of the underlying shares does not necessarily need to increase, but must not decline by 45 % or more compared to the respective starting value during the observation period.
Therefore the certificate qualifies for investors who expect medium-term stable share prices and no price slumps by 45 % or more. In addition, the product provides for a high degree of security: 100 % capital guarantee at the end of the term.
- ISIN: AT0000A0WP59
- Initial valuation date: Oct 15, 2012
- Term: 5 years (maturity date: Oct 16, 2017)
- Listing: Vienna, Stuttgart, Frankfurt
Further information is available at the product page: Austria/Germany Bond PLUS 4
For more details kindly see the Product Folder (PDF).
This product, the risks and terms and conditions associated with it, are subject to and governed by the Base Prospectus (including all supplements and amendments thereto) approved by the Austrian Financial Market Authority, which has been deposited at Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG and is published on www.rcb.at/SecuritiesProspectus.
For any additional information you may require do not hesitate to contact us on +43 1 515 20-484.
The Team Structured Products of Raiffeisen Centrobank