The 5.8% European Industries Bonus connects twofixed interest payments of 5.8% with a partial safety mechanism for the invested capital. The interest amount is paid out annually, regardless of the performance of the three underlying indices.
Three European indices serve as underlying for the Bonus Certificate:
- The EURO STOXX® Banks index comprises 25 leading financial institutions from 9 eurozone countries and constitutes a benchmark for the European banking industry.
- The STOXX® Europe 600 Basic Resources index shows the performance of 20 European companies focusing on extraction and processing of basic resources (raw materials).
- The STOXX® Europe 600 Health Care index comprises leading healthcare technology and pharmaceutical companies. All 45 index members are headquartered in Europe.
The certificate is redeemed at 100% of the nominal value at the maturity date (August 2019), provided that the price of each of the three underlying indices always quotes above the respective barrier of 55% of the starting value during the observation period (continuous observation).
In case the barrier of 55% of the respective starting value was touched or undercut by ONE or MULTIPLE underlying indices payout at the maturity date is effected according to the worst performing index (percentage performance from the starting value to the closing price at the final valuation date) - “worst of“.
- ISIN: AT0000A1X408
- Initial valuation date: Aug 17, 2017
- Observation period: Aug 18, 2017 – Aug 14, 2019
- Term: 2 years (maturity date: Aug 19, 2019)
- Listing: Vienna, Frankfurt, Stuttgart
For any additional information you may require do not hesitate to contact us on +43151520484.
The Team Structured Products of Raiffeisen Centrobank
The product described herein is subject to and governed by the Base Prospectus (including all supplements and amendments thereto) approved by the Austrian Financial Market Authority. The Base Prospectus is deposited at Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG, published on www.rcb.at/SecuritiesProspectus and contains the risks and Terms and Conditions of the product.
Raiffeisen Centrobank AG is subject to supervision by the FMA and the Oesterreichische Nationalbank as well as the ECB, the latter within the Single Supervisory Mechanism (Council Regulation (EU) No 1024/2013).